The best mix for Liège waffles
- Mix for Liège waffles
- Easy – just add water and pearl sugar
- These sugar waffles are irresistibly delicious whether hot or cold
- Liège waffle mix: 1000 g
- Water: 400 g
- Pearl sugar no. 4: 340 g
- Butter, if using: 50 g
- Mix the Liège waffle mix with water using the hook for 5-10 minutes until you have a smooth dough.
- Then mix in the pearl sugar for 1 minutes and the soft butter, if using.
- Bake in a Liège waffle iron at 160-170°C so that the sugar does not burn but caramelises instead.